FAMILY DINNER HAS THREE SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Pick a specific day of the week that works for your household and commit to it.
- If you have to miss a week, don't worry! Start over the following week.
2. Prep, shop and cook together.
- THIS is where the conversation starts.
If you need helping knowing what to make, check out our Let's Stay Home cookbook below!
Proceeds from this cookbook go to our COVID fund, helping individuals and families who have been negatively impacted by the pandemic.
3. Do Acts 2:42 at your Family Dinner!
- Break bread by eating together.
- Open God's word together to learn the Apostles' Doctrine. Ideas coming soon!
- Fellowship together by having conversation about what you're learning and by making what you're learning practical. Ideas coming soon!
- Close in prayer together.